Featured
Where Can I Change Small Bills To Big Bills
Where Can I Change Small Bills To Big Bills. But it's still good to have some 20s and smaller for the smaller places that don't take cards. I'm at $26/hour (60% of $43) but the commute is 1:15 one way and i drive a pickup truck.
I've been to places here in the states that don't. Can banks exchange small bills for large? All storea love small change.
Taipei Tourism Taipei Hotels Bed And Breakfast Taipei Taipei Holiday Rentals
Where to change small bills to big bills? Can i break large bills (usd) onboard? Im curioous how one would go about exchanging the large bills (500 and 1000 php) you get from atm machines for the small change you need for day to day expenses.
Nov 29Th, 2009 6:20 Pm;
Taipei tourism taipei hotels taipei bed and breakfast taipei vacation packages In a pinch, of you go to a larger store to make purchases (e.g. I'm at $26/hour (60% of $43) but the commute is 1:15 one way and i drive a pickup truck.
Nov 28Th, 2009 2:26 Pm #1;
This info is coming too late for you, for others who are planning on bringing cash, request smaller bills. This may seem like a stupid question but do tour operators and places such as don lucaa take $100 bills. Can banks exchange small bills for large?
Getting Ready To Leave For Rome/Lucca/Florence Next Week (Yay!) And I Have Been Seeing A Lot About Being Asked For Smaller Bills When One Presents A Large One.
Your bank or credit union will be able to change your $100 bill without a problem. I travel to france a lot and there it is possible in the post office to use. Because of this, i start off at 60% of the regular rate and it increases after completing hours (by working).
Discussion In 'General' Started By Hairlesspotter, Nov 9, 2011.
I've been to places here in the states that don't. Will your bank give change? Where can i change big bills to small bills?
Popular Posts
How Long Does It Take For Villagers To Change Jobs
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment